2012年11月21日星期三

Beats by Dre Electroplating is the minimum stan

Above. relationresultLovefeel like watching a master magician in an exciting live performances ,her eyes grumble miles as the gurgling rotary wind and water around ,but he was convinced after seeing very ,this is not what magic ,but the law operation !You Or only the usage of operation can describe Zhou Ziwei this was wonderful is one .
relationresultEitherwater or air rotating it obviously contains powerful energy ,love believe ,as long as Zhou Ziwei is willing, then he can always make these seemingly compliant incomparable currents and wind rotation into a powerful weapon .
Then ... ... This is not a spell is what ?relationresult... ... Fantastic ,Beats By Dre In Ear! Love as the acme of perfection with it, then it again looked at Zhou Ziwei .Then asked : as long as I confirmed your resurrection man really is my daughter ,rather than what the ghost; wandering souls ,then in the three year you are my temporary employer !Uh huh ,but one thing I have to talk to you !My appearance fees are very expensive .
This ... ... How to say I was the world killer of the first killer .You can use my usual white ,right now ,you just give me a month 2 million dollars on the line ,my this person usually very economical, but also can not spend much money !The other is .
.. ... If the only special things I need any help .I for you to kill a man .You must give me ten million !As usual ... ... , ... You can take me as the bodyguard . To protect the house also can with you disclosed to anyone .
Once I show you not only keep my secret ... ... You don immediately leave the foot ! , relationresultZhou Ziwei Wenyana speechless ,after a while before wiping his forehead cold sweat ,said : I give you a 2 million dollars each month when the zero run ,.
.. And every time you kill someone for me ,I will pay you $ten million ... ... , relationresultAt least ten million ! Love quickly corrected says: ,the ten million is the minimum standard .
As for the specific pricing will have to see you let me kill target identification !For example ... ... You even let me to kill a sleep in the underpass beggar ,you also must take out Wubaiwanlai ,I will help you to do him !For instance ,if you want me to kill the president .
.. ... You just give me ten for a billion ... ... That I may not be able to promise !The target exactly what price ... ... I will not be your .I always speak occupation moral .
Our business is old .Although there are now a decade or two not out ,but it still have to comply with the rules .Well ... ... Specific to this one target pricing is also reference to real time average market price plus three into above ,additional cost can !After all, my killer king not white called there extra bonus I was able to play one side what ?Otherwise people will think I .
.. ... , relationresultZhou Ziwei bitterturned up her eyes .The heart says :my pleasure ,your old what is an idiot ?The biggest idiot I ought to .The thought that takes me half soul force give you raised a daughter back ,can cheat you this king of assassins in vain to the young master I when a few years most in my bodyguard !Although .
.. ... Give you the resurrection of this daughter is a bit of water .But she is still in your daughter memory as the core of creation, even if not quite your daughter .Or at least half ?Who knows ah .
.. ... I please come back where is the one of the bodyguards .But clearly is a living ancestor !Usually no matter going all right ,every month to take a couple million,Beats by Dre Electroplating. This support .
.. ... The cargo was still shy face says he can usually save ,spend a few money at all !Save all to 2 million dollars each month .That you if you waste it ,it is the old cover all his possessions to you ,is not you fail ?relationresultHello .
.. ... I am the conditions you understand? If you are not willing to ,or thought to not remember my words ,so we said before ! , relationresultSee Zhou Ziweia pair of silent tears in two .
Love is satisfied was the chest is so high, a treacherous succeed ,I went to burn the bridge after crossing it ,can you take me !He is a Zhou Ziwei is definitely out of such a high cost .
Seeing him the king of assassins in the front, but simply can not afford !relationresultZhou Ziwei reluctantlynodded ,said : this ... ... Forget it ,although I in order to help your daughter has already paid to raised money estimated cost, however .
.. ... Who let us with no prior to speak clearly !I think you can help me three years of service !And you actually want me every month to pay such a large salary ,as you can see ,I am still a child .
To support themselves well ,which can afford you the big Buddha ! ,beats by dre cheap, relationresultLoveshould be so happy to see Zhou Ziwei promise down, could not help but slightly terrified about .But then say : still take pleasure in other people is ,it is .
.. ... Who let you didn talk to me about ?If you my name ,then it should also know that ,I love debut thirty years ,really took the business is actually not a few single .This ..
. ... Mainly because I was asking price is too high ,generally do not have sufficient financial strength ,is fundamental to please me .And I could never tell anyone .Even the emperor has come want me to love to kill, it must take enough to impress my money out of it .
No money ... ... It is no more !Ha-ha. Feel shy !Make you white a .That. I give you face ,it is my love of this rule is never broken not ah !Alas ... ... , relationresultCity King chapter 605th ok you win , relationresultCityKing chapter 6o5 ok you win , relationresultSeelove his side take pleasure in other people of what appearance Zhou Ziwei disdain of his mouth twitched ,is $one million a month ?Economical into RMB ,less than ten million ,come down one year at most is just one hundred million ,three years together, a total of three billion !For every kill a person will have to pay at least ten million .
.. ... It does not matter ,in fact the real battle lest week who lived not necessarily than Zhuihun as much ,but if done assassinated ,Zhou Ziwei even there may be slightly stronger than Zhuihun a bit . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论