2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com hless true body So s

The big deceit is getting smaller!"Finish saying, this old man list hand knot prints and wink of a few varieties complete in one breath, immediately his finger head radiant and extremely keen red light the ball appeared, the finger that sees old man to Xiao cold ice, apple sort size of red light the ball fly to soon revolve along with the direction of old man finger and shout of a sound-light ball have already soon beaten cold ice of Xiao of in the chest.I the dark way isn't good, the persons of this south temple noble family all will this recruits, don't say "hello" and then begin, absolutely is a sneak attack!But I have already too late saved cold ice of Xiao, the vexations in the heart all deliver in the old man body of that sneak attack and raise to flick together true dollar sword spirit open to shot into old man, three other old men shout loudly 1:"Have no color sword Gang!Four younger brother quick Shan!"But Be getting more late, the sword spirit has already shot into an of the chest and belly of old man and bellows along with one of old man, he suddenly and violently body, in blood fog, three other old men avoid being seen to cannot compare with, drive old man suddenly and violently the body send forth the energy wave earthquake of outwardly to fly to, 3 people a burst of heart palpitates, Zhang Kou spews out a blood and carries an achievement treatment right away.But blood fog float loosely at the same time, I have already let out energy to hold and hold up old man suddenly and violently the huge energy wave of body creation;Send out absolute being to read at the same time, the control lived to think escape in fog from the blood of a white of chopsticks so long of little dragon, wrap up it to establish the next absolute space at me in, allow him bitterness the bitterness struggle, this is suddenly and violently the dollar of the body old man baby.At this time, a few figures hurtled out from the Chuang hospital at the same time and blocked at I and Xiao the in front of the cold ice.
Xiao cold ice at light the ball shot arrive a moment before the chest and force a luck since the whole body really the dollar have an energy to hold in the oneself surrounding cloth, but time hurried, the energy holds just form, light ball shot at Xiao the energy of the cold ice held up, sent out an earthquake for sky of bomb ring, energy's holding be shaken loosely at the same time, light the ball also cracked to splash, Xiao the body of the cold ice also flew to go out!My heart immediately clenches at flew over to hand Xiao cold ice together, the Xiao cold ice looking at me and has some the wry smile of taking off the dint sort to say all of a sudden:"Eldest brother, they are very mean!"Finish saying, vomited an one mouthful dirty blood.I hurriedly look into cold ice of Xiao of inside the body, know the cold ice of Xiao gets hurt not heavy, just let go of heart, beat into to together work properly dint naturally inside the cold ice body to the Xiao, resume a condition of the injury for him.
See the cold ice of Xiao have no problem, my station is started, from the Chuang hospital in the figure rushing out also arrived at me and Xiao the in front of the cold ice, altogether 34 people, south temple prairie also therein.The south temple prairie facial expression ferociously points at me to say to a middle age at this time:"Two uncles is that he contuses an aunt!"That middle age looking at full is anger to hate, but the at present affair make him can not become angry and have to toward me slightly a nod to say:"Do not know elder generation where come, if the south temple noble family has the place that give offense to the elder generation, I south the temple is handsome to represent south temple noble family forward the generation compensate offense!The elder that still invites elder generation to pass me allows him to be unlikely the bitterness fix for 34 a hundred years so much."Finish saying to return finish respectfullly finish respect ground to my Ju one Gong.
The south temple prairie didn't do in a side and pointed at me to lambaste a way:"Two uncles, the this leveret Zai son is just a bludger!How do you call his elder generation!Began to kill him quickly!"South temple the handsome complexion is immediately pale, turn round to south the temple prairie slap Xun scold a way:"Dead boy, you want to let south the temple noble family from now on disappear not become!"The others hear south a temple handsome and like this say all get a shock, however they soon understand come over, because they discover that four superiorses that dollar baby expects leave three, but the another have already canned not found a meat body, leaving a dollar baby is in the sky what things surrounded, just in the painful flounder, is just that they can see can not feel a dollar baby's existence, obviously be done hand and foot, with their fix for is one dollar that can not give relief to and surround baby.The south temple handsomely fixs for the tallest in these people, because of the household superior's cultivation, achieve to have already exceeded his elder brother south temple English, seemed and followed a dollar baby to expect, this is seldom seen affair of aquamarine blue star, such as if have no household the superior don't hesitate from the Sun and fix in order to help each other, south the temple is handsome still have to ast least more than 150 year, bitterness' fixing just can beat the level in nowadays.
All persons of southern temple noble families looking at me, they just know south now the temple is handsome why always to I so polite, why I look so young, south the temple Be handsome to still need to call my old-timer, obviously at south temple handsome eye in my fix in order to want to outrun a dollar baby to expect 23 stages, come to a Du to rob a period at least, otherwise south temple household dollar the baby expect a superior suddenly and violently the body send forth the energy of I anyway also can't uninfluenced.But want to attain Du to rob a period, there is no last thousand yearses of bitterness fixing can not attain, unless eat what legendary pill of immortality work properly a medicine.And once the fixing expects for passing through a dollar baby and attains to turn a baby to expect, can become rejuvenated in old age, fix into a deathless true body.So south the temple Be handsome to be me as a super superior, calling my elder generation naturally.
The south temple prairie's waiting a person isn't an idiocy and understood this right away, all surprised fear to ground to looking at me.I took a look still just a side to adjust the Xiao of interest cold ice and change direction the south temple prairie to say:"The south temple classmate, you don't want my life!How,cheap beats?Be getting more frightened?"The south temple prairie timidly moved to move lips and retreated to back.South temple handsome complexion part, more respectully say right away:"This boy is stubborn, the elder generation is benot ing offended this boy."
I sneered at to say for a while:"I be not what elder generation, only have this year 16 years old, Be just a student!Hum!You the south temple noble family don't come to seek my trouble, I can't seek to come, either!"Finish saying I no longer quarrel skin son with them, on beckoning with the hand to absorb the dollar baby of absolute space inside to come to hand heart, the luck rises a true dollar to send out absolute being fire the chain turn, the dollar baby sends out a burst of bellow, present persons all cold sweat direct current, they know, ability the chain turn a dollar baby's superior many, but all want to ask for help of an absolute being machine, be like me so the direct chain turns a dollar baby, unless is a fixing of fairy for!Therefore they want to come forward to try very hard with me, but again no one comes forward, because they know with fixing of their several individuals for all give away foolishly!Even if is to want to escape, seem now Be getting more impossible!The temple of the south is handsome to regret now want to die, not from must secretly curse and scold the south temple prairie, how can provoke to ascend my super superior like this.
Dollar baby at my center of palm bitterness bitterness flounder, at public surprised fear to slowly disappear in the vision that hates with anger, become one regiment energy.The Xiao cold ice has already adjusted an interest to complete and arrives at my at this time front of.I smile to say to the cold ice:"I once said and praise you, ate it now!"Finish saying, make dollar the energy that the baby becomes infusing into his body from the top of head of Xiao cold ice, Xiao the body type of the cold ice soars, whole body a burst of Mao mile Pa of the sound later on resume common appearance again,cheap beats by dre, the surprise ground looking at me:"Many thanks to eldest brother!"
I also secretly read to keep watch on the person of the south temple noble family with the absolute being meanwhile, especially those three old men that are curing.Do I feel that they early turn to wake up, but always disappear them to have action,are they frightened that I don't dare to face me?Just suspected at me, three old guys give a long whistle at the same time a , the Teng gets empty but starts a form just on disappearing and appearing in my top of head right away and send out at the same time the true dollar of oneself offends to me, but south the temple is handsome, south the temple prairie etc. person to outside escape to the valley at the same time.
I release three true dollars ofs the true dollar that arrive three old men, say to the Xiao cold ice:"Cold ice, those people handed over to you, the south temple prairie and south the temple Be handsome to have to be live!"The Xiao cold ice hears noise to escape of public made track for in the past, along with a burst of bellowed a be over, the south uncle Gong's niece 2 people slowly backed back from the entrance to valley direction, the close behind Xiao cold ice also slowly appeared, is just that he went straight up an one step, south uncle Gong's niece retreated an one step,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, the southern temple prairie in nowadays, only afraid soon nervous breakdown!
Three old men in the sky send out an attack to me at the same time, was controled by me, they thought suddenly and violently now the body also is getting more impossible!See in fixing of several years their bitterness, I ruined their meat bodies and released their dollar baby, read and warns them with the absolute being at the same time, if the words that give support to a tyrant still hereafter, I let they the absolute being form put out all!
The south temple prairie and south the temple is handsome already didn't way out, turn round to looking at me, south temple handsome wry smile say all of a sudden:"I know that we aren't your opponents, now as long as you put my nephew, my south the temple Be handsome to voluntarily accept your punishment for him."I looking at south Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论