2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com I took a look a bed

It is right."
The Ji China Ru profoundly stared at my one eye, "" a , the smiling face that hangs one silk oddity on the jade face asks a way:"That please ask Mr. Wen how attain this, difficult don't become plural marriage?"
"Change nationality!"I light way, show unintentionally a self-confident color in the eye, " wanted ~only my backlog certain capital, I can easily change our nationalities into the nationality of west second some country, while their yonder man marriage, is don't limit sexual."
Two fairy feeling not from is of one earthquake, in every aspect and mutually Qu after white the coldness of demeanor ask a way:"Mr. Wen, rare for the sake of social status do you abandon their our own motherlands?"
I am cold cold on smiling, way:"Abandonning lives all for the sake of the love can, abandon an inside country household register is the no harm again?"
Immediately I light way:"Loving the motherland isn't an embodiment on the household register, but embodies in mind.How much Chinese people's overseas Chinese, in fact than our local some eat in pick outside guy, love one's country 10000% above!"
Two the fairy colors are one Zhi, immediately our 3 peoples all hear the pure shadow building spread a step voice, two females hence nod leave-taking, immediately fast the step quietly submerge room.
Pure shadow Qi door but, see me unexpectedly and still be carrying coffee cup, not from one Zheng, come over a small track:"How, sleep not to spoil a sofa?"
In my heart on moving, hence repeatedly nod, in the eye but show unintentionally a silk to entreat unclearly.
Pure shadow jade face immediately a red, show an abashed idea of one in eyes heavy.She pouts to contemplate very long, but a don't utter ground dynasty the bathroom walk to, abandon greatly disappointed of I.
But when I just and inwardly at sigh, bathroom of she but clapped my shoulder:"Feed, smelly guy, go to my room and sleep ……"
I am suddenly and violently pleased, jumped is treating to embrace toward her, but she frightens a push away I:"Is shameless, do you want to do what?!"
I am startled, soft-voiced way:"We ……be not go to bed?"
The pure shadow jade face is red, small track:"I ……I am to say that I sleep a living room, you sleep my room!Hum, shameless, who want to sleep with you together!"
I"" a , in despair pour to go toward sofa, sigh in sorrow a way:"Copy, you don't like this seduce me very not?!"
The pure shadow is suddenly tiny tiny on smiling, soft-voiced way:"In fact, we all in the room sleep also not is can not ……"
Is the rare despair hope after?I the exultation ground again spring up, soft-voiced way:"What condition?"
Pure shadow jade face suddenly on sinking, cold way:"That be you tomorrow immediately return to country!"
In my heart a cold, immediately petrochemical, the bitterness wears an old face have no language in ……
The pure shadow rushes toward once the Chi smile and stare at my old face one be wellstuffy to smile so much, very long just small track:"Go in, just I am to play trick,cnn.However, absolutely can not infringe upon me?"
I apprehensive to erratically hope her, absolutely don't believe own ear, be tormented several times by her, I finish to know nothing a way, she talk is really a leave.Is suddenly and violently cold,Facebook!





Book 14 Fu the United States chapter 37 zero sleepless night
Renew time:2008-9-1616:33:27 chapter word numbers:5016

Meticulously and the pure shadow get into room and foolishly hope beauty to frighten into inaction ground to stand, I am like youth's sort that a beginning wades a feeling field, jumping of the heart Peng Peng Peng earthquake sky ring, even connect first time and pure shadow to take place the time of romance all have never had this green puckery felling.
The pure shadow tooks a look me, not from rush toward once the Chi smile, white my Qiao living rare one eye, immediately and intentionally the plank wears a Qiao face to pout a cold way:"Wen Da Dun's young master, difficult don't become to still want young girl to serve your sleeping not become?"
I took a look a bed up, unexpectedly and early put good two bed the very thin woolen blanket don't already is also a concussion in the heart, the throat is withered to absolutely need to get very angry, mouth inside but can not say it everything, just the ground of Zheng Zheng stares at her.
The pure shadow suddenly disgraces an idea big prosperous, a push me to the bed up, the throat that chocks me is mercilessly bad low voice call way:"Absolutely disallow to infringe upon my , otherwise ……hum, you will know result!"
I think greatly of her that intentionally packs the cruelty shape of , but the heart bottom very sweetly and deeply wear at ease, the brain also lives to be suffused with at the same time:Ha ha, you thus emphasize to let again and again I don't want to infringe upon you, whether in fact you always at expect my invasion?
"Pure shadow!"I suddenly a hold tight her arm, soft track:"I love you!All love during a lifetime!"
Pure shadow whole body an earthquake, immediately push away I, don't lead a Qin head silent, very long soft-voiced way:"I don't believe!If you all love me during a lifetime, how return and so many female kids ……"
Her voice is a bit very strange, seem at strong from suppress to sob.See, the pure shadow still can not tolerate my empress temple, how do I attain to ownly try to?
"Do you know?"I lower the head to selfishly say:"In fact this in the last years, I didn't can forget you for a day.Thought of you each time, my hearts will spilt open.I think that you abandonned me, so tried to hate you, tried to forget you, hence continuously launch with female kid madly in love.Can I can not do it and is like to breathe to your love, is my instinct.If you can not return to me, probably my heart will have fracture during a lifetime."
"Just fracture?"The pure shadow coldly looking at me, light way:"My heart almost died."
I have no language, but the Zhan open a pair of arms to embrace each other she.Consumedly come from what my idea anticipate BE, she doesn't have the embrace of turn me down and unexpectedly nestle nude body in my bosom.This a moment, acquaint with of show hair Xin flavor and heavy fragrant body flavor, let me a short moment sink to immerse things of the past, seem the time also in a twinkling flow back, we still at madly in love in ……
"Copy!My shadow!You ……BE discommoded!"I tightly embrace her and can not control feelings a ground of low voice to sob.One in the last years, because of with her difference, I once was subjected to an excessive little bitterness;But she, a person alone keep in mind a kid, wander about in the foreign country other place, is also sad in distress of pole?!
"You tomorrow return to.We, should settle."The pure shadow stretches hand to hug me, but speaks to make me whole body cold sweat fiercely a deep-fried of words.
"Copy, you!"I the surprised Nu hand over to add and loosenned to open her, is treating to lower the head, but she jade arm a tight I die to embrace, the sobbing of a burst of and depressive pole is stuffy to ring at my keep in mind, the in a flash flowed out the tears of spring sort to soak through my weak dress Jin, let my heart in is of throb.
My heart also follows sour puckery, the tears climbs full my face.Pure shadow, sorry, I hurt you!
Very long, she just loosens to open me and once pulls a face towel paper, for oneself and me 11 wipe tears stem.
My town fixed mind, a hold up her the cut off is beautiful to have no time of Qiao face, one word a ground say:"Pure shadow, I, Wen Jia Wei, can't pass you again during a lifetime!I once made a fault, but at present can't,google!"
The pure shadow suddenly rushes toward once the Chi smile, in a flash display of the elegance make me in the moment big bright, charming pole.She the ground of Jiao Chen beat me for a while, bad ruthlessly clenched me a , cold way:"The daughter borns for you, how also want?!"
I drive this machine become 100 women make muddle-headedly to change direction, until now still have no can make pure her true intention, have to foolishly hope pure shadow not language.
The pure shadow "hum"ed a , way:"What about me, also not is rush through you to walk, just you live here always Rao get I am distracted.Our affair I am still good friends with to really want, you return to first, adhered to plan at first, six cleared up month time."
"Do not go!"I resolutely call a way.Separated with her, who know her how to think meeting?Arrived in case of six month terms, but she directly comes to think impassability, I go where complain of injustice to bend?!
"Do not you believe me?"Her Cu rises beautiful eyebrows, coldly the lo wears I.
"Where!"I quickly defense way, " is to don't believe you, I am to don't believe myself."
Say my wry smile gets up, soft-voiced way:"After losing you, I to I in fact the Te has no self-confidence.Sometimes, to those female kids who love me, I will think in the heart bottom:What does she love me?Is her love sincere?Probably does she just take me as an elder brother?Or she just because of body of does the relation just fall in love with me?Copy, I really have no confidence to I!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论