2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap l neglect the existe

Smile a way.I ordered to nod, way:"I like the whole moving music."Say I slowly head for doorway and have grow drive music is infected emotion of felling, once return didn't, slowly way:"Forever really has forever?To me, all of owners are travelers."The comfortable Yue hears the facial expression that I suddenly dim, the Zheng is big double eye, the ground of Zheng Zheng looking at me to come out door and connect again see also forget to say.
HIFI of comfortable Yue seems to have a kind of miraculous of wear deeply dint, be me to press an elevator button, the ear side unexpectedly still imitates round Stratovanius that be full of magnetic voice.
A night so past.Several days later on, I am to get up running to toughen very early, oneself has already had very long period of time don't like this and systematically resume to come over.I am very clear, this kind of seldom peaceful day am a very nice adjustment period to me.In spite of from a body is still a brains, oneselfs must have result just right.
Learning English is undoubtedly that one is very viable.I am first of wishes, just doesn't think falsely that the Du time is just.But or because met comfortable Yue, under her encouragement, I sudden the interest that has mightiness to English, so I started drawing up although 1 is brief, but intensive study plan.Puts English set just in the apartment television.Nearby take the figures tool of study English at any time.Let own ear, flood in an environment of English.See whichever and in common use but doesn't recall that the thing of list phrase hurriedly checks a computer thesaurus.Even force an oneself's thinking problem to also put together with the list phrase.Meet a foreigner, the nature jumps up more to do several mouth skin that make people could not touch brains.
Even see a disc, also only some pure English movies with are advantageous to study that sees the comfortable Yue recommending.This is the comfortable Yue after knowing my concrete request, measure for me for a three months that the body creates to half year a hurriedly method.I have never thought naturally the meeting is foolish to is so long in Taiwan.But go to no matter where, study method like this, I think that I will insist of, until I feel that learning is small to become.This kind of mightiness of interest in the study, I don't know is come from where, is probably and only because, I finally understood a matter, the life is thus precious, same of time, two person acquires of but different forever.
But life, I don't know that God also gives I how long.
At that time of I, also never yet knew this period of time of crary study, would mean what in the future to me.
Comfortable Yue also such as she talk, indeed as expected after teaching homework of finishing the school every day, will arrive at to take lessons street to give lessons here punctually.This is really an obstinate and respect-work teacher, although get hurt,teach lesson each time, still as far as possible the activity wear his/her own arm and do to make a noise feeling to combine luxuriant action.Harm I usually remind that she notices her own wound, but she always reports it with the smile and still keeps insisting own teaching style with the taste.I also have to helplessly shake.
Though after that special night, our relations seem the change of nothing important materiality also, to her, I still just a classmate that relatively talks to get is just.Occasionally we also have after having a class in the evening, with her that calls matching of May rent a friend to have night snack together, but not the demand sent her again to go home, after knowing that the comfortable Yue has an accident, May greatly is nervous, make her boyfriend come to connect to send two of them in person every evening, and accelerated to attend to needs the business of changing the house.
Just ran into on the trail of sex maniac to enough have a headache to two single females, if run into again to fight Dou to beat this kind of matter, but can not stand.
My study also in the normal progress, the comfortable Yue helps a my plan of establishment indeed as expected very effective, not much of time inside, I feel that my own English ability really rose a lot.Even occasionally in the dialogue already will ever and anon the habitual blurt out a few slangs.I know that this is arrive a kind of breakthrough state quickly of performance.Felling like this ever and more than oncely once appeared in my youth's ages.
I have been thinking what I is just with talent on the brawl, this be still I felt that I is on the study for the first time also like this of the potential can dig, or everybody is such, as long as being diligent, the person's potential all has super strong plasticity very much.
This is a Saturday of afternoon, I just as usually that sort arrived at to take lessons street study.Because is the cause on weekend, today's lessons all adjust to advance, so the time ended, the sky didn't°yet be whole black, is just near evening.From action of the hand of comfortable Yue see, her hand seems to be already to recover from illness.
To conclude the time of tying the study, I am lowering the head to tidy up book, considering to want not where is going to kick back and enjoy, suddenly feel that someone walked up me.Need not title,beats by dre cheap, the flavor that carry to spread with the nose, I have already known to is a comfortable Yue."Is free?"The comfortable Yue asks a way.
"How, have a meal together?"I raise head, smile way.The comfortable Yue ordered to nod and seemed to ponder for a while, sudden way:"If you want to be free and had a meal, I thought that you accompany me to a place!"


9 visit



This is 1 to have a liking for to go to a very upscale western restaurant, the decoration of light has much of a special feature, a little bit dusk but don't lose gaudiness.Skillfully embellish a different corner, and soft candlelight, each guests will neglect the existence of others.All of waiters are very handsome European men.Hope everywhere, coming to this seeming of diningses should are some success personages, each graceful male fair lady, the qualities is noble.Not from rejoice although always with grass root from reside,by chance have already been dressed in lounge suit as well today, although just recreational style, be too rudely also unlikely.
Although hardly have a western meal, basically of the rite still understand of, pulled to pull a chair to let for comfortable Yue she for, comfortable Yue dynasty I smile.I this just suddenly discovers her not to know when, have already taken glasses.The Chang peeps out a pure pure white face.Because of the cause that wears frame glasses over a long period of time, the eye bag has very tiny convex one silk since, however don't hinder her beauty, contrary increased several delicate and innocent amiability of dividings more, doubly feeling can kiss.
"Is ashamed, now just invites you and originally wanted to advance to call you of, but always didn't ask your telephone, I checked to descend the data that you go into to read, also didn't check."
I lightly shake head, smile way:"Your affirmation could not checked, isn't that I didn't register at that time, was me useless telephone of."Comfortable Yue a , way:"BE, you once said you are to come to travel of."My heart in helpless on smiling, wonder I clearly say of is to lead road, you incredibly comprehension for travel.
"How to think of to invite me to have a meal, this place has a liking for to very expensive!I still think to eat to order simple midnight snack."I ask a way.
The comfortable Yue is contented on smiling, way:"The life makes money in a life time be for spending of, occasionally enjoy once also however of.All a few days ago is that you invite me, how should also I invited you once.Besides, you helped so me last time, did I still have been having no thoroughly a with gratitude.However I have never asked you pleased don't like to eat french cuisine, it so rudely calls you, you don't mind."
I 1, say with smile:"My doesn't matter of, to me, as long as can add physical strength, like everything to eat.However I have never eaten french cuisine, don't understand a vegetables table as well, you order for me.To, have what rite want to pay attention to of, I can not too understand these and have what can not do it, you don't be offended."Sighing in the heart is a , no wonder that the case knife here the tools and implements is so many, and the style is elegant and unsurpassed, a French restaurant.The french cuisine always calls with the elegant nobility the Zhao is at a life time, is indeed as expected different.
The comfortable Yue sees I seem to be cautious for several cents, not from say with smile:"Pay attention to certainly have some, however we are young men, again be not what eminent family nobility, nature good.I don't like as well have meal to be how much serious of affair of.Is all right, since you have no taboo, that is made decision by me."I naturally the smile nod.
Is at that moment comfortable Yue method of using language and nearby always at wait for of the handsome waiter said severals.I not from praise highly, the comfortable Yue is really a language genius. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论