2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro See the grave that

Or have a little honest and good man's natural character.Go, calculate my blind good!"Say to turn round and then walk.
Of a , a car along the street side runs fast but leads.
"Carefully!"I suddenly stretched hand one Ye and held tight her arm to pull her to come over.This for a while hand strength is such of big, the item body with weak Lan rushes toward into my bosom all of a sudden.This the mishap for a while make our 2 people all some embarrassed, item Lan Zheng for a while, just slightly on jilting a hand, flounce my to embrace.Start to fly red cloud on the face, seem to be not to know and say what good.
I lightly vomited an one breath and raised the hand lightly flicked to flick to her, way:"The life contains a lot of accidents and even if covers a coffin hard conclusion, can don't necessarily prove a person's quality as well."The flash across in the item Lan eyes doubt of vision, doing not know my this sentence is what mean.I lightly on smiling, the back body lightly flicked to wave hand to her and forward and alone walked.
Ma Xiao Bao mutually invites with me of the situation is in a large electronic game room in the city center.Person more many places are more safe, this is his theory, and I don't agree with.
I bought one game currency of greatly folding and jumped up one to imitate true motor, the beginning slowly and longly started to play a game.About played more than ten minutes.Wear sunglasses of he jumps another my flank to imitate in the true motor and stretches hand to once grasp a game currency before the set from me, simultaneously throw part way:"Compare to take a shot?"
I say with smile:"Go, lose of pleasing and having lunch!"Ma Xiao Bao is starting a game and saying with smile:"You spoke a so big piece matter, do I have time to accompany you to have lunch?"
We almost are to run neck to neck, the body keeps swaying, each other keeps exchanging leading of car."What a guy, drives a skill quite good!"Ma Xiao Bao says with smile a great way.I ha ha on smiling, way:"Have no time to accompany me to have a meal, why still so hasty I call come out!"
Ma Xiao Bao depresses body and sends out to deafeningly bellow to roar and shout a voice in the amplifier.Turn a head dynasty my Piao one eye, say with smile:"Just think that you know, the police isn't an idiocy, don't that we don't know that those small fart Hais are scapegoats of thinking."
In my heart slightly Zheng for a while, hand political ability is a loose, Ma Xiao Bao has already taken advantage of an opportunity to rob at front, the prison prison controls a car, make me not have the opportunity to outstrip again.Shout a ly, the war whoop rings out, he has already led off to bump line.
I helplessly looking at a screen and say with smile:"You this calculates not calculate does the Yin recruit?"
Ma Xiao Bao touches a smoke and throw a to me, the Yan hand lights a fire way:"I am serious, you want to deal with Xiao to enter, why not and in advance tell me?"I say with smile:"You how say so affirmatively, you really think are those boys what we directs?"
Ma Xiao Bao shakes, sneer way:"I have already said to is under those boys of hand?I just once saw present,Beats by Dr Dre Pro, in have a height about one meter 78, the body strong man incredibly and absurdly disappeared."Say the Mi smiles to hope toward me and up and down swept one eye, cloudy way:"Legal medical expert tells me, Xiao enter of fatal injury should be be pectoral of one knife, however I see around, present medium the owner is all t the back to flick knife to chop down indiscriminately.Hey Hey!"
I am also cold cold on smiling, way:"Do you exactly want to express what?"
Ma Xiao Bao's point nods, way:"Being needless is guilty, this kind of matter since someone is a fool, and we can't take care of.Xiao into die, E City will also the peace is many!"
"Your meaning ……" I hope toward Ma Xiao Bao, the desire talks again.
Is crafty on the noodles of Ma Xiao Bao on smiling, way:"You trust, concerning that hand written record of that stranger, I will handle something to drop for you.The then it matter takes place thus surprised, that continues to keep this kind of accident.I think that you know, the police isn't really just to get along of, just an a lot of matter is lazy must a little bit really just.Since is a cooperation, you are still a little bit honest better."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, nod a way:"Is very good, I like your cooperation colleague like this.Your wanting can win me again one bureau, do I invite you to have French dinner?"
Ma Xiao Bao's Hey of on smiling, point at a screen naturally way:"Still defy spirit?That good, come to one bureau again!"Said to once grasp game currency the side throws a side way:"Go to one bureau, I win, your car in the next bureau polishes off for me, even if you win."
Say a to knock to start key, way:"You choose map!Don't say that I humiliate you!"
My corner of mouth starts to be suffused with smiling face, loudly way:"Good!"Say I once the car head twist and have already made selection a new match way:Thai shell takes a match way.


17 travelling companions



The sky of early summer says to change and then change.Just E City of time, the sky still cleared up.However don't arrive for an hour of car distance, just arrive at white water foot of a hill, already white fog is getting more boundless.Here is a large public cemetery memorial park in E City.Cover very and greatly.An eye far goes, layer cloud and mist Liao, sees the memorial park pressing the yin and yang gossiping directions to set up and covering very and widely.The Ling act of one row row one after another but set up, occupied the whole noodles mountain, very sublime.
The car rounds into half mountain place, can not go again, can ten good luck ranks but up, walk all the way, but wring each color of etc. stone tablet of Long Bei, stars stone tablet and Long Feng Bei to one after another stand up like a forest as for loose cypress that see beautifully green.From marble, man white jade etc. material carvings but become of protect last home idol lifelike.Grave Zhong green grass Yin Yin.Look back to hope to go to, but see white water the landscape database mist-shrouded waters Hao to concuss, memorial park carry mountain noodles water on memorial park's back, is indeed a geomancy extremely good of ground.
"Elder brother Jie, they have already descended mountain, we can do obeisance a fiesta."Woman's English answered a telephone, to the Xiao a life time hero's way.Xiao a life time hero lightly H'm a , dynasty everyone puts to signal hint and walks to the step.
Walk toward called by observation sharp Zhao the initiative of B Zi is taking a high times most before, the telescope looks about everywhere.Led a short while, to our way:"Should be free, everyone goes up!"Xiao a life time hero dynasty B the Zi flicked to wave hand, way:" B, need not saw and really had the head that a big Zu towards us, do you think to thus and with ease find out his to hide the ground of body?"
B Zi Song shrug shoulders, way:"Mama of, here too many grave head, want to hide is really one easy however of matter.See my eyes all become numb."The east stands toward the Fen at the surroundings tenth, at the Hao brothers way:"Everyone rounds Long 1:00, protect good elder brother Jie!"
The vision of the Xiao a life time hero corner of mouth flash across despise, way:"Need not so nervous, they didn't°yet so bold son, Xiao snow such a wing don't plentiful wench, now old headman not at, do you really think that they dare to openly deal with me?"Press near his way at the Hao east:"Or carefully order hold a meeting well and a few days ago of time is their vehemence very overbearing!Make to not and very really make reprisals."
The Xiao a life time hero hums a way:"Make reprisals?With them?I want here in the Fu, they who can not also take off a relation, need not too nervous!Besides who can expect me will?"Said to jilt to jilt black windbreaker, led off to walk to the top of hill.In this aspect, the Xiao a life time hero really has been having much of the magic power of big guy.
The last home that the Xiao enters chooses an address in the near summit of hill a spacious ground of.We come of time, Xiao into have already buried many, even cement all already cover good.The fresh flowers rounds Cu square the grave Zhong of the type, on the photograph of tombstone, Xiao into still keep smiling.
See the grave that the Xiao enters, everybody's at heart has a little uneasy.Say not and up sympathy for one of its kind, looking at a big opponent falls flop, at heart's always hasing a little isn't a taste.
The Xiao a life time hero silently walks to the front of the tombstone and lets go of the nosegay in advance readying to.The noodles has no facial expression ground photograph that stares at Xiao to enter, the sunglasses of jet-black block his look in the eyes, and I don't know what mood he is.Led a long time, the Xiao a life time hero's hands matched Shi, dynasty Xiao enter of the tombstone did obeisance several do obeisance.
Xiao a life time hero and Xiao's entering is the sworn enemies of .The dead that anyones all know that the Xiao enters definitely and Xiao a life time hero relevant fasten, so Xiao into bury, those elder statesmen of Xiao snow and star agency in the sky have never made a phone call to notify him.If isn't that he makes people order black lounge suit, even we all have no unexpectatively he incredibly will put forward on his own initiative to do obeisance a fiesta.
I have been thinking that he wants to do of just overbearingly at Xiao into come while burying to public demonstrate, but fact proves, I of the judgment Be getting wronger.The Xiao a life time hero has no big piece its matter, be just Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论