2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap what person have al

"I smile, way:"This is simple."Say I take out a telephone and called is standing female assistant flank not the distance looks in all directions of small K, makes him help to turn to tell a this female assistant square skill Jean have already returned to hotel first.
Does the small K connect a voice to feed and loudly ask me now where?I say with smile:"This you didn't need to be taken care of."The small K depended a , way:"Mama of, police now just at vexed we!Your boy but ran first, really have no sense of honor!"I ha ha way:"Vexed is the eldest brothers, you have what vexed.This matter they can handle."In this aspect, I definite need not worry of, with Xiao completely strength, want to put even these police aren't difficult matters, besides this matter is originally his internal strife, he will never hope to have what problem appear.
The car is on the road, the skill Jean of square suddenly smiled, way:"Last time was that I jilted assistant, this time but is that you make me jilt assistant, really interesting, why meet you each time, will take place some specially interesting matters."My Song shrugs shoulders, way:"So bloody matter, also very interesting?"
The skill Jean of square dressed up as a grimace, way:"Feel good to stimulate, I am just thinking now, you actually is what person, have already grown me unspeakable felling."I on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"Your life has been enough fascinating and also wants to stimulate more."The skill Jean of square lightly sighed tone, way:"Is not a recording to clap a drama to clap a protrait, be rehearse to dance to open a singing performance, all day fly everywhere, tired must not go, which have what very fascinating.The big leave that I am very anxious to seek to well put one for a time is in 12 years."
I lightly shook to shake head, way:"Is all such forever, the town people wants to go out, the person out of the city wants to come in, since you chose to be star, will pay than other people's many sweats."
Square skill Jean a pair of eyes of amiabilities looking at me, kiss beautiful eyelash, way:"What about you?Whether be satisfied with the life in nowadays."


18 Merry Christmas



Because of the cause with no car, although came for a long time, I in fact still have a little son faintness to the geography of the E City of, just lead force oneself and looking at map, commit to memory the main sign building and important city passage trunk highway in the heart just.Certainly map and actually of the differentiation is still pretty big of, besides snowing a sky, the view isn't very clear, so although meeting exhibition center and Anne the sun distance between the mansions isn't faraway, I also round big turn just find out.
The car stops bottom, I turned a head to see one eye skill Jean of square, way:" Get off here."The skill Jean of square is ordering a dizzy felling, strange way:"Get off here?"I order, way:"Still really rob the other people's car not to become.I stop car first to return a somebody else here, you stay at which hotel, I beat a car to send you in the past and wanted to be not direct to the hospital all right."
The skill Jean of square hesitated for a while, on smiling, sudden Xi Xi's way:"My having a matter don't say with you, I just got off the airplane and then directly camed to this.BE the Wei make a special trip airport to connect mine.In addition to my assistant controls a route of travel, I don't know to will stay which hotel.Snowing a sky, the airplane late orders, so I am really too tight today time, even disguise is also fix in the airport, so would arrive late."
I sigh a way:"Be not, that I just made a phone call the time of notifying your assistant you don't say again."The skill Jean of square vomited to stick out tongue and said with smile:"Let they urgently also good for a while.Anyway I still want in the E City to stop over for two days, can always contact to ascend theirs."
"Have never seen you be star like this.Doing your assistant was deeply unlucky."I helpless way.The skill Jean of square humed a , way:"Also say me, I am that you are strong to pull to get on the car.Is puzzling and then arrive at this with you."I smile, way:"I didn't want to abduct yours, I also had no this skill, only your heart don't want to manage that to call as well the guy of the Wei."The skill Jean of square orders and says with smile:"This pouring is the truth."
I took a look the color of the sky and have been very dark, however this city but lights are bright.Although snow has been small many, fall in the slice slice.The light reflects on the accumulated snow, open countryside one green white.The neon light of street afar suddenly clearly suddenly and secretly the Shan write and let people have a kind if fall to the felling of the fairyland fan's fog.
The skill Jean of square opens a car window, the cold breeze inherits to go into, she not from the forbidden ground cringe for a while, way:", Very cold!"
I hurriedly close a car window, way:"Do not catch cold!You how make, the heavy snow sky also wore so."Her wearing really is too little, wore piece very thin evening dress and was covered with a scarf on the shoulders.Foppery like this, walk to in the road, afraid will starve with cold.
Square the skill Jean's way:"I which know that the E City will snowing of, arrive from the airport the Wei pick me up to get on the car.Again arrive parking lot, then again arrive meeting people center.All there is warm air all the way.I didn't also feel cold."Say and lightly open a little car window, have some glad tunnel:"This still do I meet to snowing in Christmas Eve for the first time, the white Christmas is really so beautiful.Taiwan can have no Christmas like this forever.I all of several Christmases is pass through in Europe, be don't meet snowinged last time of, have already had never thought to run into here today."
I take off the jacket and pass a way to her:"Throw on, don't catch cold."Way skill Jean of square didn't also refuse and lightly covered with on the body, :"You make me wear, you aren't afraid cold."I smile, way:"Be free, I am a man, through must live.Say again to is that I am ashamed.Give° your Christmas Eve to break.Make you cold again to emit, this sin can weigh."Say I with open radio station, changed a few channels, while pressing to a channel square skill Jean suddenly call a way:"Don't change, this is my song!"Indeed as expected in music, spread a square skill Jean slightly take magnetic singing:
"……If this love harms you too many, invite you to leave me,
Want ~only you happiness, wish all sorrows Be piled up to me ……"
Along with music of the radio station, square the skill Jean's hands cross to place before the mouth and lightly sing by a kind of most lovely facial expression and.A song at last, she says with smile to me:"Is very good to listen!My new the special car 《full wish stone 》 medium song."I order some way:"Is very good to listen, I am really very lucky, didn't record wrong of words, this is the second time I the close ear hear your private sing on stage."
The skill Jean of square orders and suddenly hoped my one eye, way:"I am also very strange, incredibly can also again meet you, Christmas in former years, I am to enlarge a leave abroad trip, this year but the ghost make absolute being bad the ground promise the Wei lead Christmas together with him.Unexpectedly now but is with you foolish together, Xi!"I strange way:"My still thinking that are you business behavior doesn't come can not of.Are you to don't like him,beats by dre cheap?How to have intention to accompany him to lead Christmas again?"
The skill Jean of square lightly sighed tone, way:"In fact come to participate in this evening party today, just in chance encounter its meeting, while on the way cope with for a while just, firstly is to want to come to see his.Ever since that time the after the event of beard Jyong happened last time, I thought a lot, in fact I should treat kindly to the I good person of, even if don't like, also the heart saves to appreciate be.The Wei is a little bit vexed, however generally all of prince Yes are this temper, he in fact the person is quite good, and and my house is a families closely related, my parentses all really like him.Is old to lift him in front of me, I this also calculates to give each other an opportunity, match again not come I also had no Zhe."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"You pour very friendly."On smiling, square's skill's Jean's Xi Xi's way:"Which have, owner in the turn all know I most violent in action, don't see me to the assistant at 1:00 not amity?"Said to hope my one eye, smile way:"However is really very strange, why every my weakest time, will meet you.And the head quarter would like to say these in front of you anyway impossible heel parents even the friend say of in the minds words."
I way:"Probably and only because am a stranger who has nothing to do with for me."
The skill Jean of square lightly shook to shake head, way:"That also not BE, have already grown very mysterious qualities on your body, a kind of make people make people don't know how to say it of, but will feel that the flashlight that really appreciate orders."I ha ha on smiling, way:"Is not true?"Skill Jean of square lightly H'm a , way:"Is true, from Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论