2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre the Xiao is little

The probability combines not low.I don't think quilt, a few guns point at back of the head.Be like me thus in the escaped convict, on entering son in the bureau, basic even if is over.I now want to make an effort to drag along top so around a minute.The making the week easy them can run smoothly to in the road.
Be flown at the time that bottle shot by me at this person, I already waist a curved, start to copy another chair, of a , I raise a chair to hurtle up to other several people.Those guy Lengs for a while, rise knife to fall, facing I chop down.When be be.Allowing their knife is again fierce, in this of narrow ground of.In addition to cutting down a chair, the root is near not my body.
I the past skill Be heavy to make, and then is to take chair as shield, block they chop down power and take out to start to grasp flank the empty wine bottle of the table, follow two times to fly to hit but.Learned to so longly fly knife with Michael, although the knife isn't in the hand,only have in the quasi- degree, use wine bottle is also similar.The Mao is two, again is two frailties that suddenly and violently split ring.Two wine bottles, a front one empress, and then shoot two foreheads of guys.Two people Zheng for a while, the Pa ground Wu head falls on the ground.
The wave elder brother sees I fly a bottle of wound person, just in the moment already even harm him several under charges, also sit not to live to, on lifting table, stand up all of a sudden.Once the right hand lift wine bottle, Pa of a , knock on the table ground, the remaining handle that stay to take a sting, malicious looking at me.I am cold to looking at him, hideous smile way:"His mama who thinks to be dead comes up to try!"
The wave elder brother is obviously shaken by my vehemence, nearby be again protected to drive, although the heart bottom hates me deeply, don't dare to go again to come forward an one step as well.
I sneer at for a while and stretch hand to toward an elder brother a , way:"Knowing to mutually back is a little bit far!"Say I turn round to after death draw off, intention runs from the front door.By this time I hear a week easily a scream way:" Dragon, save me!"
I am one Zheng, the flashback leads a body to go, surprised lived all of a sudden, saw front door, week easily with Chen Lin Feng all drive backward malicious vigorously promote to pull hair, anti- capture hands.Chen Lin Feng returns a nothing important and just keeps breathing heavily spirit.But the week is easy but be full of surprised fear to ground to hope me.The light reflects on her snow-white face, let my heart also follow a cold, is not been on the spot by Zheng.
My an eye recognizes, that malicious Ye stays easy hair of week of, but isn't an elder brother's under charge, but just a person in the Xiao a life time hero flank.Naturally, they drive Xiao a life time the hero send a person to follow to grasp of.
Say to don't come, sees Xiao a life time a hero suddenly from station of card get up, slowly walked to come over.Trembled to tremble pen the lounge suit for standing, by hand combed the bottom hair backward, then the hands cross and toward an elder brother to smile, way:" Wave, hear that your eldest brother is old to finish, he also calculates some friendships with me, we all mix in the east city, although usually the well water don't make river water, however I today give old finish face, deal with for you he, don't say that I don't act like a friend!"
Wave elder brother the Hey Hey sneer at, way:"Like, no wonder that the somebody else say your Jing ghost, good!I accept your feeling today and wait I to tidy up him, I turn head put a wine hospitality you!"
Xiao a life time hero face up appear an air conditioner, turn a head to looking at one eye surprised the week fearing to is easy, despise tunnel:"I send such a beauty to you and love very much of.Have meal to solve, am I not Kui too!"
Wave elder brother Nu way:"That how are you?"
The hero of Xiao a life time is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"I have a brothers, good elephant at you that wager ball lost and owed don't know as well how much, seem to be also not much, 100,000 still 80,000, hear that you are making track for to chop down him recently, although he don't fight to excel, after all is my younger brother, so I see ……"
The wave elder brother ordered to nod, way:"Like, you are malicious!Go, I promise you.That debt I see your face, 1 pen has eliminated since today."
Xiao a life time once the hero wave hand, his under charge already week easily with once Chen Lin Feng push and push to the wave elder brother's under charge, that several guys just drive I an aggression beat back of, now hurriedly grasp through week all of a sudden easily with Chen Lin Feng, knife for a while at their Bo neck up.
The week's easy facial expression is all surprised to get snow-white, the ground of Zheng Zheng hopes me, the double eye is full of to plea for help of look in the eyes, neigh way:"Dragon, save me ……"
Hold your mama!I was cold to hope one eye Xiao a life time hero, dark scold a way in the heart.
The Xiao a life time hero flicks, the despise ground is cold to see my one eye, again to wave elder brother's way:"My this person always begs a wealth and goes against the law a matter, I will not do of, however my good person attains bottom and has me the brothers in police, I let their Dou 1 turn come to this again, you have five minutes to deal with him, I think, should be all right already!"
Say to outside smile to walk toward the door to, once walk Chen Lin Feng of time, he stopped a step and lightly clapped the face of clapping Chen Lin Feng, the Hey ground said with smile:"Now I will with Chen if the Xuan opened a birthday party to go.Your boy can really good, I haven't run into of the woman dare to also be stained with!"All of his other brotherses is ha ha on smiling,cheap beats by dr dre, follow him to go away.
I tightly knead tight double boxing, once walked at them I nearby of time, almost want to make moves to capture a Xiao a life time hero, but I still endured all of a sudden.Is easily an under charge in wave elder brother now week, it isn't wise to deal with Xiao a life time now hero.
The Xiao a life time hero turns a head to hope to watch from a distance me, way:"The artistic skill is quite good, regrettable nothing important brains.Think way to save your woman and brothers well!"Say ha ha on smiling, Ao however.Toward own under charge way:"Very pitiful, I liked to saw trap monster Dou most , just wanted to be busy in dating today and had no time!Is regrettable!Is regrettable!"
This is originally also a handsome face, but he smiles of time, the facial expression true Yin Ning abominables.The joints Zhi ringing of Zhi of my hands wonders in the heart:The mama's Xiao a life time hero is really an abnormal condition.I know that you are how can willing to give up on the whole young green to Anne this kind of beauty started, more understand why week easy a see you fearing.You are completely a crazy dog that bites a person indiscriminately.
Wave elder brother hideous smile way:"Be free, the Xiao is little you favour yours, you have to like and turn head me to tidy up enough, this small white the face deliver for you!"
This minute, I have already judged to understand a few matters.Underworld's influence in the E City isn't general big.Absolutely arriving can do as pleases of situation, and and some depravity polices still have been already collaborated with.No wonder that at the beginning receive soldier influence such of big, but always can not set foot in Xiao completely sphere of influence.And the Xiao is completely for the sake of personal of hate, can send the person several times kills him, it is thus clear that a mountain still has one mountain Gao, just from the Xiao a life time hero's personality, can know the Xiao is completely is also one cold blooded of crazy dog.
The hero whom I am cold to looking at Xiao a life time nearby once walked from I.The disease Shan is various method that save a person in the brain, anyway, I can not make them hurt, either easy till week of, which afraid put together my this life!
Wave elder brother Hey Hey sneer at, on some faces of chubbinesses ferocious geologic change color, toward my sneer way:"Have never seen your so horizontal person for a long time, I well afraid afraid!"I am silent language not, cold way:"How do you want?"
The wave the elder brother slowly walks to be grasped of week easily and nearby, the finger lightly lifts easy neck of week with one action, the Yin says with smile:"This girl is your Ma Zi!Growing is quite good!"
My fist a tight, body tiny tiny one Zhan.The wave elder brother quickly once turns round, Hey way:"Do what, your woman is in the my hand, once my finger move, and she had no a life!"
I sink a track:"Is a public situation here, how do you want?"
Wave elder brother ha ha on smiling, bad track:"Here is the ground that I cover head, I say what is what!You***do not miss several Bas of the neck of your woman crouch down for me!Is regrettable ah regrettable, you are very strong is be not, I tell you, I like to see a strong person be trampled soft place by me!"
I lightly shake head, cold looking at him, calculate in the heart how to do just good.
By this time the wave elder brother's several under charges that is knocked down by me struggle to climb, that the so-called eastern city pony is elder brother's one face blood stains, Pei of a , the dynasty underground vomits a big blood, the tooth indeed as expected has already dropped about, the faces are almost beall aten by me transform, basically match not to rise a mouth.
The east city pony elder brother ruthlessly becomes overdo, one face is very anxious to the color of exasperation that I mince meat sauce.Is malicious to toward an elder brother's way:"Eldest brother, this woman stays to me, I want to be his noodles crafty she!"
The wave elder brother sneers at, way:"Is not satisfactory here, evening Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论