2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre n smiling wayHave

 Was brave to just shake, way:"Pour a few cars first.Round province outside again consider a train.""To, safety first!"I agree with a way.Was brave to just put beer in the bedside, the bottom drew out a leather suitcase from the bed, way:"Money I can not use so many, take 100,000 enough.The cash is many also not take."
"That how go, not you use my card, our money beats card up.You also convenience a point."
Brave just smiled shake shake head, way:"The card is a solid of, very easy check to withdraw money an address, the other people really want with intention to catch me, similar will investigate your head come up of, still calculated, don't implicate you.100,000 pieces have been all right already to me.Even if don't meet you, even if think Yi to can not take money, either, I am being also similar can walk to the limits of the earth."
I know brave just said so to isn't an air opinion,cheap beats by dr dre, he definitely had his way.And 500,000 cashes take on the body is relatively exaggerated 1:00.Then nod to agree his opinion.
Is brave just Be using hot water instant noodles and saying with smile:"It is also good, can also mutually meet with brothers once before walking.Foot Yi!"
My at heart's hasing a little very tiny grief, but doing not want to show as well is anyway the mood that can not influence him at the moment, at this moment of, besides to I and brave just but talk, this kind of comity used time and tears of blood backlog already iron must not need to use any language and behavior to pack.
Temporarily doing not know should say what just good.Being brave to just have a liking for to pour spirit is quite good, the big big ground ate instant noodles, unclear way:"Was brave to just smile, way:"Wait my opportunity to find out, settled down in the overseas ability, you have the time of opportunity toghter invite go abroad to see me!To, call him by that time row and ambition Wei they."
I order and wonder in the heart, this doesn't know to have opportunity to carry out.
"Do not also say, be me to decide when the evening leaves also think excitemently invite row and ambition Wei come out, a few elder brothers drink together, afterwards on thinking that the ambition Wei that you once said yesterday has a kid, the row also prepared to be married, again give up, after all the matter that I make now isn't generally big, influencing them can be not good!Wait through several years, all is calm, you pour can with them say for a while, in case several elder brothers say me the sense of honor is not."
I smile, way:"Be free, have me to accompany you, they can't have what words say!"
"To, you have no a matter for a day today?You have to occupy need not to accompany mine."Is brave just way.
My station is started and pushes away a door, allows the breeze of tiny heat to rush toward on the body and says with smile:"Also nothing important matter, original someone invites my stem up a , however you have to walk today, not ability rebirth another matter!"
"Fight?How to say"brave just on smiling, asked a way.
I smile, anyway is also idle to do, then give this cause in the front and back of the matter brave just mostly said for a while, certainly many details that matter to act from inside flash across, the businesses of Jing school didn't also lift and even won a government also just slightly lifted for a while, use a better friend's personal status act for.
"Admire!Your boy in the morning is fight to go to with others."I order and say with smile:"BE not, brain's returning behind is beaten for a while, now still at painful."
Is brave just once the instant noodles bowl pushed and stood up to walk to me to after death took a look and sank a track:"No wonder that you say that you meet recently how many superiors, drive arouse will to fight, this guy hand dint is very big, you know why painful?The skin of heads all broke."I stretch to go into to set out and indeed as expected is stained with some blood grains, the crystallize is stained with behind at hair up, a touch under, very of painful, not from is also shockingly, unexpectatively just be lightly wiped with the boxing breeze by Zhang Hai Cheng, already skin of head all the shot break, if that for a while if not that I give him a head hammer, is beaten by his one punch solid, only afraid on the spot to beat dizzy.
"He invite you 8:00 p.m.?"It was brave to just seem to be for a while to have much of the appearance of interest.I order, way:"Take care of him what time, do you don't walk in the evening, how do I probably return to go to a disorderly matter."
"Words also not is say so, the somebody else since has already picked words on the spot, you have to face.If you the matter that worries me, don't relate to of, I can wait you to fire away to walk again, anyway I early get ready the car of sitting the night.Earlier late order don't distinguish."Was brave to just say, on the face on smiling, long way:"Besides, most importance a point, depend on your parlance, his true real strenght should at you on, I pour to also really want to experience for a while, ability strong once got our text of the person of two Yes is what appearance!"
Forget it!You have to walk and also want to cause trouble!
Was brave to just smile, way:"I know that you are a Huai to grow!Wanting don't I fight for your!"
"Is alas, I say brave just, elder brother is just didn't want to meet challenge to battle for you, you thought that I really feared him!I can say with you, I once trampled him once, can trample his lifetime!"
Is brave just ha ha on smiling, up and down swept my one eye, way:"Go, that makes me experience once, would not° until not I this walks not and knows what year He Yue come back, you this leather can have blow!"
In my heart on moving, is ah, and the brave just- got along with time is more and more brief, what all probably will be the last time.
"Go!Satisfy you, in case you arrived foreign country other places to all want to say that my Huai grows!"My finger writes brave just, smiled to smile.
The time is chatting about a midstream to die, be I receive the telephone of taking care of the man son already quick arrive dinner time, take care of man son still and calculate actively, just send to walk to receive a soldier in the airport, according to receiving the order of soldier to seek the car that the acquaintance is dragged along I to walk to open back.
I took care of man son to answer a car back.There is car in the hand, everything all convenience.Break settle definite no one follow, just re- round house tower building once that.Make his a cake of get on the car.If be not brave just refuse, I really wanted pull he is at the hospital see the bottom think Yi, after all brave just parents also rushed through come.Was brave to just shake to shake head, way:"Calculate, before I come to A City, have already secretly once gone home once, also saw parents on the whole, this time since think Yi Be all right, also calculate misery medium of greatly luckily.Anyway my daddy's property, eat several a life times to also eat not over, I also need not be worried about them."
2 people sought one strange restaurant a light repast, although according to my meaning, for the sake of safety since see, still I buy the type time car of some fast food up eat, brave just insisted on Be not willing to, must drink one cup with me.
"I have already gone ahead regardless and all anyway walked to this situation, greatly not one dead, doesn't matter of!If the time that walk can not drink one cup with brothers, isn't whole life regret!"
In my heart a hot, raise wine cup.Didn't say of, stem!Greatly not on inebriating a square to rest, not only brave just, I still didn't know by myself I tomorrow will be what kind!
Is brave just since the childhood the capacity for liquor didn't go, several bellies in cup strong drink, on the face already the one tide is red, the wine annoys tiny smoke, the eye silk is all red, the mouth inside mumblingly whispers what.See I suddenly have the felling that a kind of desire sheds tears.
While opening toward the flower sea park said by Zhang Hai Cheng, the car is brave to just have been completely got drunk, I didn't want to fight to come to him as well.Driving car is slow line of.Spending the sea park is freely and all to open park and at the right moment have a very small hilltop, the flank is villa area in the side of the river of Zhang Jia's place.I the car arrive he say of basketball court, have already led 9:00, park inside already the one calm down Mi, in addition to a few street lamps almost can't see pedestrian.
The voice that the Si cries spreads from the dusk ground.
"Sea Cheng, you don't want to leave me to be not very good, I really can't am without you!"
"You don't again vexed I ain't very good!We are still young, all have the power to choose love!You why must and all day worry me don't put!"I just got off, walked into a ground and had already seen Zhang Hai Cheng being towarding shell son to scold way.
The taste of shell son in dark night, if Yuan being blue to drill a sort is radiant.
Zhang Hai Cheng's body is tiny to lean on basketball of, see the shell son that I come, ignored to realize to squat down to shrink under the ball, the person coldly looking at me."You were late!"
I disdain to ground on smiling, way:"Have I already promised you to come punctually?How, whether I happens at the wrong moment, not, you continue!"
Zhang Hai Cheng drive I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论