2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Solo cher very much as p

Mat belly!Was hungry for several days~took advantage o heat to eat quickly!"
Sees he raise head, very surprised Cha ground hope me and my hand up of 5 big plain wheat rolls, a long time has never responded to come over.But from the look in the eyes that I determine, tidy of wear to pack and I am falsely sparse of beard residue son, he saw the decision that I make him eat up this 5 plain wheat rolls!He has to answer to come over, several flanks the aunt who leads road also a Die connect voice's saying:"This young man heart can really like!
Big brothers~ate quickly!BE full rice, the just emollient spirit seeks a work!"Finally, under our consistent encouragements~he one mouthful the one mouthful ground swallowed that 5 big plain wheat rolls under go, then still was leading road under aunt's(absolutely don't match with me) request toward my way and thank, lift baggage to walk.
If everyone thinks does this matter stop here?Is wrong!Haven't finished!Hey Hey~old man's calculating this boy penny money don't cheat~still make people fill the plain wheat roll of one belly, affirmative deathless heart, so I silently follow him~wait he to change a place.Result~indeed as expected not old man anticipate, once wore two streets, he chose a busy streets again and packed a frightened appearance~again wrote on the ground"did not have a meal for several days!Good heart person to order money to buy thing to eat!"Then squat down stretched out that on the ground the taking just gave over me of the dirty hand of plain wheat roll!
Each comrades!In this time, listens to:Cock a sing world white!Elder brother Can sends a plain wheat roll again!Sees me face wreathed in smiles~full of beans~like spring rain in time generally lift five larger plain wheat rolls again shining show up!(Plain wheat roll I still especially the idea lead in the ground last Ceng!)The sincerity that is same!Same facial expression!Same dialogue!I leaving no chance to explain picked up a plain wheat roll to go toward to fill in his mouth,Beats By Dr Dre Solo!At the same time~the history has astonishing likeness!Side appearing is more of lead road the aunt backs me ups of"philanthropic act"!
Face we are full of thriving expect of vision, this just once ate 5 big plain wheat rolls again hungry several days of comrade, have already started eating a plain wheat roll again!
The first eat return calculate fluenter, the second felling a bit crude, the third sees eat very hardly from his facial expression!Eat one mouthfuls to all want each time wrinkly for a while eyebrows!
Each audience, everyone notices!Now is the fourth!The time that is fascinating arrived!One mouthful!Two people!Three people!Etc., how doesn't he eat??How to summon up to come his eyes?He why by hand does the Wu live belly??~Good heavens!He vomited!
This comrade who is several days hungry , after connecting and eating 9 big plain wheat rolls that elder brother Canning donates, vomited!
I sign concern horse's ground to ask:Brothers!How to eat so urgently?Is hungry Be getting worse?Still eat or not?
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3842, that melancholy thief
Dark night.
Rain-storm.
An alley.
A wall of an alley side fell.
Didn't press a person as well as press a kid, flower flower and grass grass also didn't press.
Because rain-storm the weather like this there is no person discrepancy.
My exception.
Because by this time is time that I work.
My occupation is different.At the time that other people took a rest, I worked;The other people didn't maintain good thing, I maintained for him, and I am the person whom such an everywhere thinks for others wearing.For and the person of my similar occupation, everyone is called "petty thief".I don't like name like this very much, I since not small, also don't steal small thing.So, I call my own"gentle and soft thief".
A wall pours of yard, is easy to go in.
Before entering a house, I took off to be stained with a lot of shoes of mires and jilted to jilt the umbrella in the hand, make rain water not take into a house.Although I have ever been to the house of many people,I never make dirty the house of mixeding up the somebody else.
Once, a family's house was really too disorderly, I really could not start and had to leave silver and asked him to seek a hour work to sweep for a while, and the favour coulded not become disorderly house reason, either!Doesn't a house sweep and why sweeps world?
The chronic ailment made again, I was getting more bothersome again.
The dark night gave me the black eyes, I looked for me to want with it of thing.
Worth money thing all puts in the host's house.
In the host's room, I take away the thing that I need.
I also never turn over a box to pour a cabinet and seek thing everywhere.
Because that is the performance that didn't plan and prepare, "the work prepares kind its matter, necessarily and first benefit its machine".
Before doing an affair, take preventive measures.
Forgive me to often use some famous sayings, because my teacher warns me for many times, is no matter to associate with others, or takes examinations, uses more some famous sayings, seems to be relatively to have level like this, will leave a good impression for somebody else.I listen to the words of teacher very much.
Many people all say that I am like teacher very much, as proud as he, as melancholy as he.I don't know whether this is all cause of school graduation.
This kind of close relative breeds to anyway want to change, I secretly sigh.After returning to, anyway want to suggest to the teacher, not ability recruited Wei's the people and also wanted to recruit to be some together the student of country, Zhao Guo.
I arrived at host's son's room.
This is a very intelligent kid, yesterday, he once said, the wall poured, don't fix well, meeting someone come to steal.
I smiled.He is still small.
The wall is to defend don't live.
The wall in the heart didn't fix, the brick wall fixed again high again thick have what use?Though my national Wei's country fixed very Gao very thick city wall, still keep canning not holding up against tiger wolf similar Qin Bing.
The oil lamp in the house didn't blow, the kid peeped out a very sweet smile in the sleeping.
Help kid Ye Ye drive Cape, I slightly blew to put out oil lamp.
At such a have the night of breeze, the light didn't put out and then go to bed is very dangerous.
I don't know that this is my which the time did a good turn.
If which day, my accidentally losing is held tight by the authorities of time, don't know whether someone meeting because these good matter of mine, but the top book authorities claim reduces to don't need my criminal acts.
Want, smile.
Rain has been already stopped.
Slightly I walked, positive such as I is slightly.
Flick gusset, I take a lot of things.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 3843 to let the tears of mosquito that people shed tears
The night slowly condescended to come.The grass cluster inside insect blares Ji Ji, this that Fu.
There are two mosquitos, Xie at grass leaf up.
The male mosquito absorbed one mouthful grass juice, female mosquito slightly pushed to push to in anger stand motionless, the soft voice ground coaxs a way:
"Is dear, you drink an one mouthful, you all day long don't eat don't drink of, I really worry ……"
The mother mosquito disdained ground to see the grass leaf whom an eye be stained with full dew and unhappily said:"so thin but tasteless thing, call how I eat nextly to go?You say every day say every day of, don't dislike vexed?""Is you it the with intention to that want to set against with mankind?"The male mosquito anxiously looking at her,
"You don't know that the mankind prepared how much kind thing to deal with us, that kind of smell, I smell dizzy brain bulge, you in case of ……"
"Are you a coward, know?"The mother mosquito coldly looking at him.Then flap wings to rise, nearby fly to walk from he.
The male mosquito is worry the window that the ground looking at people inside deeply the light of.He knows she at in.
Don't know why, he has 1 kind to specially and not and well prepare feeling tonight, this makes the body that he stops on the blade constantly deliver to tremble.
He really wants to see her and knows her safety, although he can not stop the greed that she takes person's blood.
He suddenly and desolately realizes, only this, probably will they two all ruin.
The dew weighed more, he felt cold, but she still don't come out.
He thought of their previous incarnations, isn't two mosquitos, but two penguins.
The life amusedly exceeds elegant leisurely gentleman to tread all day long in the snow and icebound.
At that time, he is a second to none penguin.Dearly wear her.
Be like all penguins that prepare to propose, he the all sorts of hardship ground rush about and look for pebble.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论