2012年10月29日星期一

Monster Beats le well-manneredly

Run,Monster Beats.Then said Tan Kang to form alliance with me with the appropriative double talk in the dormitory of our university and pay the matter of an a huge sum of sponsor.The little Yin thief repeatedly says well, blow drum way"is big yellow you absolutely delivered now", suddenly once the words breeze turn and say:"If this time probably can support mutually, but really arrive to expect behind, you get from intend."
I understand Guo Guang's meaning.Tan Kang is can total troubles, can not together live a good life.He needs the aid of my influence to promote himself now and Nanking GDI, I also equally need their political economy to support.But if really arrived war to end, the world structure and form was heavy to row of time, perhaps our abruption ratio the mastermind of the SAMSUNG at Dou my landlord that meeting up sooner but thoroughly.I H'm 2, say:"These I am understand, you stop worrying.It is you to pour, be not once thought into Huan boundary bureau?Settlement set the trouble with to seek you?"
"Admire, calculate I observe circumstances quickly, ferrari there intelligence report again in time, somehow run away.Insurance which insurance which."Guo simply repeatedly sighing suddenly asks:"Is being big yellow, don't know that you need a person now?Can have the initiative to consider me?"
"Ha ha, you and Lan wench all though come, I need a person very much now, especially trusty person."I ha ha smiled 2, say:"I had intention to to invite ferrari in the past, was served as my important assistant by her.In fact, I am her assistant can also and anyway she is stiller high than our army title.These don't say.I am very busy, take out not to open a body now.You help me to say with her."
"Being big is yellow, these words probably you say with her in person it's better.She definitely takes pleasure in hear."
"H'm ……still you said for me.The circumstance is embarrassed, I feel that directly saying isn't so good."
"Alas, big Huang.You majority of time are very shameless, the but again has scruples about these face engineerings now, and I was to have no words to speak.Is all right, I say with her.However her identity is special, probably can not immediately adjust past."
"This never mind, I once asked with Chen Tian Fu, can be moving in short time most .You try and ask first."
With Guo Guang of converse complete, I just feel stomach in hunger.Is medium all the dishes to go with wines of hotel are all very expensive, I so of old dig just unwilling.Once changed casual wear, then prepared to come downstairs to eat to rinse mutton in the small restaurant of going to the outside.While just handing over key toward total set front a just the girl between each hotel reservation aroused my attention.She about 20 come year old, a head of utter darkness brightly keeps hair and is dressed in a white set of skirt.From see go behind, she belongs to that kind of the MM of the bone but again shape moderation, another kind is as totally different as Chen Qi's type, but the degree is similar to of the magic power is astonishing.The beauty like this is easily rare, immediately arose me the viewpoint of "doubt everything, negative everything", feel her front side settle however make people a see and then think that the son of Sa Ya runs road.Unfortunately, my estimate failed and walked to the on the side to a little bit look awry a short moment, the feature that see her is as well that so perfect don't lack.
That super beauty seems far a square come of, after death have 23 luggages.I am planning and preparing to come forward to move for her baggage with strike up a conversation an etc. plan, suddenly think of set of oneself's hand wear a marriage to quit, the body up still carry Chen Qi brings me of does the innumerable scold, be still just thinking to ask for trouble for oneself in this case?Is really mean!My analyzing ownly at the same time and associating to these fine things all am no chance with me to have no now because I made a mess of before, is not livinged by heart windy and rainy miserably and miserably of idea.
"Sir needs me to contribute efforts to you?"The service young lady before the body ask I am the third-time, I just the flounder come out and see that young lady noodles a dew smiling face from the quilt this beauty of shocked, know she is to smile me because this younger sister expresses of the palliation is frightened, the old face immediately gets a fever.Just discover that unique younger sister Se in the hatchet man machine now while moving forward to walk to come forward to do to hand over a key procedure.Her cellular phone is very small, Long at long hair and ear side, from absolutely could not see.I am again better than the planet governor of province's for the cellular phone of beauty but when the heart living exclamation suddenly once the ear move and hear her before finishing saying a words, hanging machine, freely use a sky, the field language said one very strange of, lesson originally up absolute have no but Wei the small treasure at the right moment once taught my salute language!
Hence, I slightly draw out a certificate bright toward the young lady of information desk a bright, and then turn round in the past towarded that beauty show for a while, well-manneredly say:"Beautiful young lady, you haven't had a meal?"
Air of that beauty's face motionless, look in the eyes inside but brushed past one silk flurried air, the ground of Ji Qiao answers a way:"Superior, I once ate."
"Have what relation, accompany me to have rice.The beauty is an appetizer."I feel the baggage that she completely have no divine power and put 120 hearts, received to a waiter to accept to send her, lightly stretch out hand Wan to live her Xian slender waist, the side pulls a side toward restaurant thin language is at her ear:"Don't make known, I am just a general sex maniac, this matter is very easily private."
Lead long a beauty to walk like this, I have to nearby at in all ate in the restaurant in the hotel, be really consumedly cost money.Since Chen Qi, I meet of any beauties didn't bring my purse capacity any advantage.I wanted steak and leisurely sawed to eat.Because a western meal technique is bad, the plate sawed to me sharp jangle, the present gastronome, waiter, music band and in the moment beautiful little girl might it not be and shockingly change countenance.See her to my intimidation get anxious and fearful shape, I am also that the appetite is long.She sees me savage impoliteness and just expects to have public security or more fierce tall person to interfere with me.But led for a long time, is no man to dare to take care of me, but the whole person of restaurants all played the knife that the power and prestige makes for me to saw a voice to continuously kick out.She not from must be more nervous, led a good half-day and finally drum foot courage to speak up:"Superior, do you exactly want to do what?This is one speaking human rights and speaking is jural of society, you can not treat me like this."
I came close her, the low low ground said:"Boundary people in the sky doesn't enjoy human rights here."Take advantage o her stunned machine, without extra trouble took her cellular phone, weighed to stir the last number, telephone a relax bowel to use to break Luo throat to roar a way:"Your Ma Zi is in the my hand, before 11:00 take 1,000,000th, medium all hotel 1581 room Shu person.Add 200,000 for an hour while being super.2:00 A.M. after not come I killed hostage!"
Finish saying, the handle knob machine threw to return to the beautiful little girl.She hates gnash teeth in hatred, take out handkerchief come malicious wiped one machine of returning, and then used to cut up rough an evil look in the eyes to stare me most .But I where will fear thus the threat of degree happy and contentedly and slowly ate steak and started to carry the red wine bottle of table, leaving no chance to explain the Wan wore beautiful little girl to go upstairs to return to my room to go.
Although beautiful little girl the slightest can't fighting skill magic trick.But since she is so beautiful, the Kai son snaring most likely has much of real strenght, or can find out guy of having the real strenght to rob the United States very much.I went around and inspected room once and chased a front door lock strict actually solid, and then take over two chairs.Is the whole to finish making, from the luggage in take out that to better than the person's psychological stress in fact border Ma Qiang of the power, slanting sit on the sofa.Carry Ma Qiang all alone, take a calculator magazine all alone;An eyes looking at a magazine, an eyes looking at little girl.Is so really tired, I don't know as well why want to waste for own precious time go to the guest actor boundary bureau in the sky especially work.These look like the as in in from have heaven's will, I a side feel that playing this beauty is very interesting, on the other hand always feels that she after death has strong real strenght to seem to be very worth to expect.This kind of intuition of mine is always very quasi-, hence I keep thus one heart two use of posture, until is positive at 11:00 p.m..
I listen to the bell of finishing the clock building finishing knocking and finally and impatiently standing to start, outside seeing a short while to the window and returning to body to say to the little girl:"Does not your knight still come.I trapped, can accompany my sleeping?"
Listenned to words like this, the little girl continuously peeps out surprise, despise, disgusts, cut up rough of air.I was tiny tiny on smiling, fiercely felt after death the murderous look being big to rise.Immediately return to after death back, the left hand by leap and bound and in the sky orders 16 thunders of seal to print.Almost is at the same time, the shadow of human figure in a black is even to is empty to keep Tu since then, a head of bumps ground window after, the body certainly the slightest doesn't stop, immediately am an one punch to me!Though I worked well completely preparation, the other party of strong still be more than me can control Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论