2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre studio writing somehow or

The mountain Zi smiled to lightly push him for a while, "still so mysterious."
"I am afraid you blame me to break your image ……" had a pure end to smile to smile clearly, "painting good can't."He said to turn round to go away.
After there being a pure end leaving clearly, leaf mountain Zi the smiling face on the face was also gradually concealed to go to.She returns to before the cooking stove and hoped those empty plates to daze very for a while after, the ground of You You sighed tone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a pure end to pass that notes to her clearly while sitting to have a meal before dining table together:"Draw."
The leaf mountain Zi smiled to answer,Beats by Dr Dre studio.Hope to have the end oneself of the pure clear style of writing, somehow or other, the sketch that she suddenly thoughted of that he drew for himself more than three years ago:"There is end, I seem and more than three years ago oneself not too similar ……was getting older?"
"What ……" had the end pure clear Pie her one eye, "just 22 years old, is the ability getting older?You were to grow up."
"I?"The leaf mountain Zi right away smiled, " you were to grow up.Draw really goodly.The ―― has an end and thanks you."
There is a pure end clearly tiny tiny a smile:"To me, do you have a necessity to say this kind of words?Still have, can you when withdraw previous remark?I don't like that you make me have an end ……you directly call my name."
"Good."The leaf mountain Zi smiled to order to nod.
Once ate after meal, washed good cup dish, sorting over thing, the leaf mountain Zi returned to a living room.She sees have the professional books that the pure end is clearly turning over her, hence says with smile:"Although you are big east Gao Cun Sheng, however, common saying well said, every other line if separate mountain ……how, you this learns the political, can also understand the book of medical science?"
"Is because don't understand so just want and see ……" has a pure end to smile to looking at her clearly, "I always not the ability know not a thing to your profession?"
The words listenned to him, leaf mountain Zi heart in not from is a Dong again of for a while.This time, she completely made sure, she is this whole life, probably can't meet to compare to have a pure end clearly to her better boy ……
But, how should she respond to his feelings?
Or, she is to not is to should give up her own persistence and for the sake of him, , for the sake of their common future, accept his suggestion?But, positive Jean sees him, so, she can not cheat him, can not even implicate him ……she thinks like this, is having a pure end to nearby sit down clearly, stretched hand to slowly embrace him.
This seems their understanding, the leaf mountain Zi becomes intimate with so with him on his/her own initiative for the first time and have the pure end right away let go of clearly hand in of book, stretched hand to respond to her of embrace.This a moment suddenly had the felling of a kind of oddity in his heart and imitated Buddha quiet and peaceful pleased joy, and then seemed agitated uneasy ……however, he still kept making sure, from now on after, he should can't lose the girl whom he loves again.
"Is pure clear ……"
"What?"There is a pure end asking clearly.
"It is sorry."Leaf mountain Zi the low voice say.
There is a pure end clearly not from one Zheng:"What sorry?"
"Before, you ask that matter of mine, I can not also answer you now, wait until the time of graduation ……" leaf mountain Zi for a while, "can wait until that time?"
"Why?"There is a pure end coldly asking clearly.
Leaf Shan Zi realizes that his whole individuals all become a bit nervous, obviously, this is that he wants angry early sign.She bit to grind teeth:"I certainly can also fool you and say that I promise you.But, I who can cheat, be can not fool you ……therefore, I can tell you, I now be think like this.As for future, pure clear ……"
However, there is a pure end ice,such as the vision of cold frost, making her can not keep on saying again at this time clearly.
There is a pure end clearly the station start:"Leaf mountain Zi, do you still remember?Three year agos of white Valentine's Day of that day of, is me to ask you, you said while not being going to seek the boy whom you once made reference to before, waited you to leave Tokyo studied at university in Kyoto, that matter even if is thoroughly ended ……"he for a while, " I understood now, that was your in the mind words.I before think that you love yourself, I discover that I am getting wronger ……in fact, you even you all don't love by yourself."
"Is pure clear ……" leaf the mountain Zi also stood and stretched hand to grasp his better arm, "you then isn't ordering time for me very good?"
"I was really too silly, thought that you probably will love this world more because of I ……" had a pure end to coldly fling off her hand clearly, "see come is that I overestimated myself.Leaf mountain Zi, that even if, from now on after, I can't entwine again you, you love how how, love go where go where, anyway, you are so violent, also afraid of?Also need what?"
There was a pure end to say to picked up his/her own schoolbag clearly, outside walked toward the living room in quick time.The leaf's mountain Zi favour rushes to come forward and pulled his hand:"Is pure clear!"
Having the end pure clear side is quietly overdo, just hope her, didn't talk.
Although he the look in the eyes at this time have already become to compare for Ping-ho, somehow or other, leaf mountain Zi involuntarily one Zhan in heart.She means to say what, but, momentary, the but again didn't know what just good.
Don't realize mistake how long as well, there was a pure end to slightly flounce her hand clearly, have already turned round to walk.
The leaf mountain Zi stands by the side of the door, very quick, heard the voice that he close front door.She immediately feels legs a soft, hence leaned against a door to sit down.Momentary, she feel she's weariness already very ……
At this time, a mind suddenly brushed past her brain:This time, whether she thoroughly lost him?Probably is ……certainly, if this is a good matter to him, that she also has no necessity too sad ……anyway, for blooming flowers of future, she has never entertained wild hope.
After, the two days' leaf mountain Zi returned to Kyoto and continued university studies of oneself's not yet finished.
Always chapter 29 Mu song

I like Mu don't the prairie of Mu
At by this time
All colors already quiet
But darkly haven't come
That Yu is green on the mountain ridge in
Still have the last pen of intense emotion
I also like Mu don't the life of Mu
At by this time
All stories have already modeled
But the final outcome haven't come
I smile ground to make again to look back at a time
Looked for me that to once resemble the Huang Qi Chu's heart
---------------------------------------The seat Mu permits
The leaf mountain Zi walks into that cafe, very quick saw sit last Jian in the well and leaf in the river island by the side of a table.She smiled to walk in the past and sat down in front at them.
"O.K. didn't be late."The leaf mountain Zi slightly shouted tone.
"Senior, I listen to river island say, are you selling Zu house?"Ask on Jian of well.
"Yes ……" leaf the mountain Zi drank one mouthful coffee and ordered to nod, "because I need spend money urgently and now."
On Jian of"need spend money urgently and ……" well hesitate for a while, "senior, what you pointed is ……"
"I want to continue to read a graduate student hospital ……" leaf the mountain Zi is tiny tiny on smiling, "said again, because I hardly live over there and stay is also waste."This time, she has been 24 years old and just completes 5- years university studies smoothly.
Leaf in the river island hopes her:"Senior, this perhaps isn't your sincere talk?If that but your grandpa grandmother and your fatherses once lived of place …… isn't a compelled by circumstances, you can't this inadvisable plan of, right?"
The words listenned to her, leaf the mountain Zi is very in a short while silent:"That's right.I am also consider for a long time, just decide to do like this of ……"she for a while, " however, my grandpa grandmother and my fatherses now that left that house to me, I have the right of treatment ……I think, they will comprehend and back me up."
"But senior, I how feel everything that you seem to want to thoroughly throw away Tokyo, leave here similar?"Leaf in the river island is some to uneasily hope her, "'s hoping was my over sensitive."
Leaf mountain Zi Zheng for a while, immediately smile:"How can?I have some things to still want to put at you there ……river island, at before I come back, you will maintain for me?"
"Certainly."Leaf in the river island ordered to nod, " BE, senior, you sold house now, in the future from the graduate student hospital after graduating come back, live where?"
"Yes, senior, although say, you after becoming a doctor in the future, income Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论