2012年10月28日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Studio ld Yan title gets ne

Dry cloud:Welcome keep in mind Ren hall to visit 20 years later.University, ha ha:Don't the Yan have been already exerted and leave song with rise, break bridge Gu mountain today do not.The old Yan title gets new mire back and ask a gentleman when carry fame to return?BE as handsome and talented as mountain, pond water is pure clear.4 years the years is often clinging, this goes to a beard bosom and reports country ambition, don't forget kindly influence of teacher feeling!
The sky still keeps being calm, the bird has been already flown, and my heart is waiting you at first.
At the time that you walked while can'ting send you, coming back I regardless much rains and winds I would pick you up.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1658 to make to smile composition and teacher to review(1)
→New Year's Day, our whole family goes to National Museum of History to visit "ice toilet" together …
The teacher reviews:Have the east that is such the east?I also want to go!(Terra cotta warrior)
→After getting up the whole inside"loose to permit" in the morning, we go to the school gather and go to Kenting to graduate a trip by bus
The teacher reviews:Don't know which funeral home your house is?The teacher never knew … (appearance)
→The left eyelids twitch didn't stop and felt at that time that that is"bra" last night, indeed as expected the wallet was picked today
The teacher reviews:Kid, have you been so big?(Bad omen)
→Say on the report that the oyster once polluting heavy metals can "cure" a cancer …
The teacher reviews:Bad one word keeps E somebody else to turn over body Yi!Am I to should keep oyster at once?Will earn to turn over … (is cancer-causing)
→I arrived fast food shop to have dinner with classmate last night, we ordered two hamburgers, "chicken piece one muck" …
The teacher reviews:Is delicious?Chicken muck?(Chicken piece 1)
A spool of joke brocade gathers accepting appointment of chapter 1659 a network companies to make out questions of making and smiling response(1)
1.One day, you receive a customer to beat call words, telling you her calculator can not get to the Internet and pleased analytical, result in she network break down of reason is where mainly?Please describe you to aim at each breakdown in detail is how to expel.
Answer:Definitely he not understand a network is a main reason, not the problem of telecommunication, as for break down expel need not asked me, don't close my business.
2.What is a proxy server software, the NAT technique has what relation with proxy server software, which do in common use proxy server softwares all have?Please describe their dissimilarities in detail.
Answer:The specialty that isn't me.
3.Exchange to have between HUB and machine what dissimilarity?Excuse me, what circumstance, result in to exchange machine to crash most easily?(remove hardware breakdown)You are how to analyze the circumstance for meeting, how do you expel?
Answer:Exchange under the circumstance of the same type confidential more expensive than HUB, the penny penny money's goods.
The reason of crashing is that the sky is hot, person hot also wants to suffer a sunstroke.
4.One day, you receive a customer's telephone, the customer complains toward you your maintenance quality problem, and customer very of animation, you meet this circumstance and how solve?
Answer:I will calmly tell him, he called the wrong number.
5.Please describe in detail, you leave a company of reason.Combine to combine this affairs, please analyze for a while, you personal reason or faultily mainly have which?
Answer:The reason is a lot of, mainly yes receipt and expenditure serious unbalance, I just changed a girl friend, wages not enough my flower.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1660, I naturally love to dream
I naturally love to dream, from the remark of that day of there is somehow also more than 20 years of"dream age" since now!Have free time, decide some intelligences and physical strength do a summary for the dream have with no hesitation to waste!
Have ideal dream most
This dream probably is ten how old do, I just knew space shuttle and airship at that time.In a dream, has been been unremittingly diligent of I, finally became a pilot whom the everyone envies, fresh flowers and applause flow out to me as the tidewater ground!This dream became my ideal.Make great effort till now, regrettable of BE, in the real life of I, till now incredibly even an airplanes have never sat!
The most money-mad dream
This dream is what I did last year.In a dream I excitedly take the lottery ticket accept award and be me an in 5,000,000 lottery tickets pass to the staff member of lottery ticket center, everyone immediately throws to envy of vision!I took out the second again, be still 5,000,000, everyone is surprised to be getting more foolish!I took out again the third, the airs all suffocated!When I prepare to take out the fourth, the wife chases my Chuai awake, dissatisfiedly say:"The sleeping is also dishonest, tore book one one of, incredibly still smile so loudly!"
The sadest dream
Only having while having this dream is 89 years old.Packed a dollar money in my Dou that day, dreamed me to buy an ice-sucker with dime money, have already finished eating very gingerly.Feel not to satisfy, and then bought the second.Just ate half hour, carelessly the ice-sucker drops at ground up!I am very sad, stand stunned over there!When I the finally malicious bottom heart come, time decide to buy to be the third, but discover that money threw!Result, I ruthlessly wept aloud 1!After going home, the mother sees me not happy, ask I how, I said to throw eight ice-suckers!This dream makes me finish buying an ice-sucker each time, all wants to cautiously see several of moneys a time and see put have no so much!
The dream devoted one's minded most
21 years old that year, I start learning a car.The that moment learns a car, use very long time, and the bubble is on the car every day.The day has to think, the night has dream.Those days dream and almost relate to car.Have a night, went out convenience once at the midnight, in a dazely took a plastics wash basin after coming back, felt to specially be like steer device!Dream to do a car to do that night very eager son, get up and just discover that oneself embraced a wash basin to enjoy a very sound sleep in the morning?Choose
The most terrible dream
The front soon usually seeks some terrible slice of to see, be usually frightenned by details in the play half dead!Indeed as expected had to have evil-foreboding dream on the first, the dream arrived very late of time, I am waiting an elevator, the elevator opened, in have a beautiful MM ?Is smoked very cool appearance.Suddenly, the elevator stopped, that MM says:Dislike!The power was off again, I walked first!Finish saying and then be missing.I stand to shiver hatchet man machine over there, that MM came back again and said to me:Eldest brother there is car?I rush through time, can send me to go to a western suburb graveyard?Result I shout loudly awake, didn't dare to sleep any further ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1661 to like a politics and economics teacher
A the elder brothers cried very sadly:"Although I once said to like a politics and economics teacher before, she could not make me hang a section, either every day next semester see her ……"
Fly to send grandmother
Mother:"Fly,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, made you send grandmother yesterday, have you already sent?"
Fly:"Send."
Mother:"Send?Did that grandmother Zha still fall down?Are you what Zha sends?"
Fly:"Follow with eyes."
Have been hanging on the pendant lamp Be not willing to come down
An aged merchant prince and young miss get married, for letting wife's surprise, the merchant prince invites a doctor to transplant the testicle of chimpanzee for him.Soon, the young wife was pregnant, the infant is born of that day of, the merchant prince is producing building to outside and anxiously wait for, when the doctor comes out, the merchant prince forces to not and urgently treat of ask:"Is the doctor a male?Or female of?"
"I don't know as well!"The doctor helplessly says that" has been hanging on the pendant lamp, Be not willing to come down."
A spool of joke brocade gathers an unlucky war ally bubble of chapter 1662 MM(1)
These several days our troops is busy at the selection soldier, I still stayed in the brothers(whole regiments all in Sichuan) of Xinjiang here and turned leisurely a N sky with unique, the soldier didn't elect as severals not to say, I this brothers incredibly have a liking for another troops to choose the soldier's MM, don't want toward the somebody else vindicate for a while, the result makes an a series of joke in training field today!
The MM arrives at to train a field in the morning, I and war ally early see in "squat down to guard" in the doorway the target appear, I say
"The target appears and prepares to attack!"
"OK!You first up, I cover you!"The war ally says very hard
"Is understand!"
"Up!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论