2012年10月29日星期一

Monster Beats all right Very big

Words probably hold up to transfer time.I disapprovingly say:
"That is still remarkable, make Bai first, anyway the carefree Zhao is also a carefree Zhao now.Etc. is walking to hand over and then go."
"Is not the legal case that can literally hand over, have material's reporting Zhu is 1 flock have already collaborated with field in a sky of suspicion."The ferrari noodles exposes a difficult color:"Affair like this, it is can hardly for me to believe other persons, oneself also lacks to investigate this matter have to of professional knowledge.Nearby of person, I think only you can help, don't know that how your meaning is.Certainly, in view of material, this kind of denounces to all all day have.Gang in boundary bureau in the sky stands up like a forest, the infighting get severe everyone to know, besides Nanking GDI there and rather sent to mention set noodles with the abruptions that Hu send all up, probably is basically the Wu of the other party to sink very much.So not that we affirmation can check astounding thing of a Shi Mo, and your meaning?"
My heart fiercely jump get up, several hear her most Hou analysis, just feel that oneself should control emotion.Is quite good, this affair most likely from the false charge but rise, but if we give a survey, not the consciousness gets how of conclusion?I have eyes fixed on ferrari eyes and considered a burst of, say:"It is all right.Very big legal case, however even if meet the matter of Shi Mo, I also on the whole lived enough for 23 years."Ferrari big Chen, scold the time that I lead a birthday still is talking nonsense.I don't already apologize, press near to kiss her a burst of, she could not say again to call upon my words.The happiness time being unfortunately such is always brief, haven't kissed to enough and then hear light light the voice of the Lei door.Is it happened that him to still wiftily shout loudly:
"The police checks building, the police checks building.The person of inside wears good pants to raise a hand!"
O.K., we although giving him the breakage atmosphere to sweep isn't cheerful, also do go to Wu so distress and want to listen to his words favour the Zhao wear the miserable sight that the dress lifts trousers.
The 23-year-old birthday compares last year, although leads more warmly, slightly crabbed and miscellaneous disorderly.Guo Guang and Yang Lans don't live to take me to make fun with ferrari, we all have a little absence of mind and just accompany the Zhao stem to smile.Now and was getting more different last year, I owned now than more last year of, more don't wish happiness for abandonning, this am a kind of heavy pressure to me.I and the gratitude and grudge of Mr. Zhu's, and those secrets that I don't understand, actually will bring me Shi Mo?These can not predict and even connect anterior road whether is flat, whether meeting in danger I can not prepare feeling, this elucidation Shi Mo?
Control at Yang Lan under, Guo only wine all drank at ordinary times half of quantity and really made me don't already despise.They played Zhong to return to till 11:00, the little Yin thief felt to don't make enough naturally, but swept one eye for Yang Lan, immediately don't dare to do one more.My i sent them the Hou, just thinking send to ferrari to return to.She but suddenly ask:"Whether feel that having a little is desolate?You the birthday last year is many noisy!"I smiled to smile and said:"The little Yin thief has already given to discard fighting skill, can't."The ferrari guards a gate one pass and says:"We continue, rare year just a birthday."
The Wu connects again Zhao to drink with ferrari.O.K., we were already our own persons now, used Zhao bayonet not to see redly open fight.A hideous mess of the living room tidy up clean Hou, a pair the person lie mutual on the sofa depend Zhao, watch television while drinking red wine.Drank in a short while, the television programs all had been all is over.I saw ferrari don't move and thought that she slept Zhao and in a soft voice invoked 1.Who know that she pours very awake ground of turn to come over to say:"Do not sleep."
"Is too late, I send you to return to."I am letting go of the wine in the hand and fixing to go to take to take at part of jacket.Ferrari but on stretching hand to pull me on the sofa, suddenly had no a head to have no tail ground to ask a sentence:"Am I beautiful?"
She drinks at this time many, blush the red, whole body deeply charmingly feminine breathing come.I cautiously observed a burst of, heart palpitates not from speed few, become overdo to say:"H'm, can also."
"Seem to answer rich in experience, did the girl ask you like this before?"The ferrari teases Zhao to ask me,Monster Beats.
Return to think of, the affair in May has already canned not remembered clearly Chu, because get along with her that Mo seem to once ask for 23 times.Was really once cold to once ask a similar question in the similar situation, I gave at that time a very cool reply.Synthesized a few experience, I not from is they why will ask one this kind of is nonsense of the question feel very curious and ask ferrari:"Does this sentence have special Shi Mo to contain an idea?Listenned to really ever once start to ask inside the rattan."
Ferrari dizzy and red Zhao face, eyes of Mi Zhao ask me:"You how does the Mo reply hers?"
If doing not record is wrong, I am to send greetings to a cold cold whether she took a wrong medicine.Ferrari listenned to me this answer, how the Mos Be not willing to believe.Know my swear swore really thus, she just said with smile:"Idiot, the in the minds are all very uneasy, hope that you can embrace her when the woman asks you this sentence."
O.K. I have no stupid come home, immediately respond to come over, tightly embraced ferrari.The embrace kissed a burst of, stretcheses into her bosom to go to incredibly don't also encounter arrestment.Keep silence ground to embrace Zhao like this, she had a burst of and cheap Hou, she suddenly fought to tremble in my bosom, and the low voice says:"I didn't want to return to tonight."
Is similar to this circumstance in the past greater half year in presented to public a lot of time, push away for her each time, seek to lend a people the Shi Mo.This time she expresses to need the shape of killing the lamb and pour to make me very some not adapt to.The Wu is my side to recall those early years is how Mo and do in May, simultaneously begin to flirt her.Seem to be for a long time long ago I listen to the person once say "wine ability disorderly" Shi Mo of, blare~~~I disorderly come~~~
Ferrari the emotion is pretty high, match with me very much at this time.My side hums Zhao wolf Hao, the part has already finished taking off her blouse quickly.She still embraces Zhao a cushion Be not willing to show me, it is absolutely pale to resist.I charge forward to loot the thing that blocks view, several through battle out eventually Wu successful.Ferrari presses under the body to me and has to by hand a crest to live my head to say:"Prohibit downwards noodles to see."I continue wolf Hao 2, rap out a words of strong Cha scenery:"By this time lo my elephant not elephant dependable man?"
This words that isn't with no reason, but the core problem that we relate to friction, just I get hold of this time and speak unavoidably and too that time not to wait.This also belongs to Wu wine the Hou is a kind of performance of disorderly, the control doesn't live his/her own emotion.I know for more than a years with ferrar, i formally association also greater half year.We get along with always very harmonious, just at thorough got in touch with Hou, there is both side having a little bit seriously Xie doing not adjust:One is past problem, a problem that is an age.
My past, so far, have never considered frank tell anyone.The noodles has here the factor, political factor of private feelings and want to eat lawsuit decollation of factor etc..Because I am very inactive in this aspect, the ferrari also has no how the Mo tell me in detail her past.This in fact I ain't that interested, as long as she has never handed over and then gone indiscriminately.(this she poured to formally once promise to me)However the ferrari always has a wish and are 2 people whom the husband and wife get along with and hearts are like onely understand the other party of every bit past.This is more troublesome, I don't know myself if can have for a day of complete trust someone.The difference that is welljust consciousness appearance in this aspect so much has never gone deep into to influence us to get along with at ordinary times.
Moreover a problem was more outstanding problem.Ferrari seems to be very young, the ordinary people see Zhao her, at most say her 25, 6 years old, can she will be full right away this year 28.I at with before her associate, once considering the problem of some this aspects, but doing not completely and never once think will have that Mo much the problem of actual.These problems is again divided into 2 types:1 type is her suspicion she Be older than me to be getting tooer many, sometimes sensitive get excessively;Moreover 1 type, she in a bad humor, and then say that I am too small.Is immature, not dependable, lack man's flavor a type of comparison harm the row of my emotion to compare sentences all the heap come up to my body, it happened that I can not also get angry.
Such as Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论